KippsDeSanto is an investment bank focused on delivering results to business owners and management teams seeking liquidity, planning the next step in the company’s growth, or executing the company’s merger or acquisition. We are respected, sophisticated transaction advisors that will help you take your business to its next benchmark – and beyond.
- Dedication to a consultative, hands-on approach in providing understandable, unbiased and true advice
- Track record of successful, high profile transactions
- Deep, focused industry and domain expertise
- Unique insights based on relationships with all relevant industry stakeholders
- Our clients’ interests always come first
- Execute strategic, highly structured processes customized to achieve the client’s unique objectives
- Superior senior-level attention at each stage of the process
- Rigorous attention to detail, relentless focus on preparation and aggressive leadership of deal team
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our sellside M&A advisory service is comprehensive and end-to-end, beginning with pre-deal strategic planning and preparation, to the creation of the “message” and supporting selling materials, the identification, prioritization and coordination with potential suitors, and ultimately, due diligence support. From negotiation to the closing of the deal, with KippsDeSanto, there’s simply no substitute for experience. We also provide buyside advisory services in selective, targeted situations, including target evaluation, valuation, deal structuring and negotiation.
Management & ESOP Buyouts and Financing
We work with clients to understand their feasible and optimal financing options and structures. We assist clients in obtaining private financing at all levels of the capital structure, including senior debt, mezzanine debt, and equity to support recapitalizations, acquisitions, or ownership transfers. KippsDeSanto’s professionals also have substantive experience effectively utilizing leveraged buyouts, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) and other recapitalization strategies to assist clients achieve their liquidity and strategic objectives.
Our team’s long-standing industry relationships and successes allow us to shed light on the feasibility, optimal timing, and ‘puts and takes’ of different strategic alternatives in the context of our clients’ strategic objectives and priorities.